On the inferential epistemics of trait centrality in impression formation
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1120–1135, December 2010
How to Cite
Orehek, E., Dechesne, M., Fishbach, A., Kruglanski, A. W. and Chun, W. Y. (2010), On the inferential epistemics of trait centrality in impression formation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 1120–1135. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.705
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: 0314291/0313483
- Korea Science
- Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: R01-2008-000-20802-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!