How planning facilitates behaviour change: Additive and interactive effects of a randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 42–51, February 2011
How to Cite
Wiedemann, A. U., Lippke, S., Reuter, T., Ziegelmann, J. P. and Schwarzer, R. (2011), How planning facilitates behaviour change: Additive and interactive effects of a randomized controlled trial. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 42–51. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.724
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!