Fear and guilt in proposers: Using emotions to explain offers in ultimatum bargaining
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 78–85, February 2011
How to Cite
Nelissen, R. M. A., Leliveld, M. C., van Dijk, E. and Zeelenberg, M. (2011), Fear and guilt in proposers: Using emotions to explain offers in ultimatum bargaining. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 78–85. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.735
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!