Looking young for your age: Perceptions of anti-aging actions
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 86–95, February 2011
How to Cite
Schoemann, A. M. and Branscombe, N. R. (2011), Looking young for your age: Perceptions of anti-aging actions. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 86–95. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.738
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!