The dissemination of critical, unshared information in decision-making groups: the effects of pre-discussion dissent
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 35–56, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Brodbeck, F. C., Kerschreiter, R., Mojzisch, A., Frey, D. and Schulz-Hardt, S. (2002), The dissemination of critical, unshared information in decision-making groups: the effects of pre-discussion dissent. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 32: 35–56. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.74
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2000
- German Research Community DFG. Grant Numbers: Fr 472/16-3/4, Schu 1279/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!