Fast Track Report
Striving for difference: On the spontaneous preference for ingroup members who maximize ingroup positive distinctiveness
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 881–890, October 2010
How to Cite
Castelli, L. and Carraro, L. (2010), Striving for difference: On the spontaneous preference for ingroup members who maximize ingroup positive distinctiveness. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 881–890. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.740
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!