Great oaks from giant acorns grow: How causal-impact judgments depend on the strength of a cause
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 162–172, March 2011
How to Cite
Fiedler, K., Freytag, P. and Unkelbach, C. (2011), Great oaks from giant acorns grow: How causal-impact judgments depend on the strength of a cause. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 162–172. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.750
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Deutsch-Israelische Projektkooperation (DIP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!