Fast Track Report
Effects of schooling and literacy on linguistic abstraction: The role of holistic vs. analytic processing styles
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1095–1102, December 2010
How to Cite
Klein, O., Ventura, P., Fernandes, T., Marques, L. G., Licata, L. and Semin, G. R. (2010), Effects of schooling and literacy on linguistic abstraction: The role of holistic vs. analytic processing styles. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 1095–1102. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.759
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2009
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia—Ministério da Ciência. Grant Numbers: PTDC/PSI/66077/2006, PTDC/PSI-PCO/099526/2008
- Ministère de la Communauté Française (Belgium)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!