When history constrains identity: Expressing the self to others against the backdrop of a problematic past
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 232–240, March 2011
How to Cite
Morton, T. A. and Sonnenberg, S. J. (2011), When history constrains identity: Expressing the self to others against the backdrop of a problematic past. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 232–240. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.770
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!