Effects of legitimizing discrimination against homosexuals on gay bashing
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 388–396, April 2011
How to Cite
Bahns, A. J. and Branscombe, N. R. (2011), Effects of legitimizing discrimination against homosexuals on gay bashing. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 388–396. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.784
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!