Fast Track Report
Grounding person memory in space: Does spatial anchoring of behaviors improve recall?
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 275–280, April 2011
How to Cite
Palma, T. A., Garrido, M. V. and Semin, G. R. (2011), Grounding person memory in space: Does spatial anchoring of behaviors improve recall?. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 275–280. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.795
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Situating person memory: The role of the visual context on memory for behavioral information, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 2014, 52, 32, , ,
- 2Socially Situated Cognition in Perspective, Social Cognition, 2013, 31, 2, 125, ,