Talking about visually perceived events: Communication effects on eyewitness memory
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 658–671, August 2011
How to Cite
Hellmann, J. H., Echterhoff, G., Kopietz, R., Niemeier, S. and Memon, A. (2011), Talking about visually perceived events: Communication effects on eyewitness memory. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 658–671. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.796
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!