Socially motivated projection: Need to belong increases perceived opinion consensus on important issues
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 707–719, October 2011
How to Cite
Morrison, K. R. and Matthes, J. (2011), Socially motivated projection: Need to belong increases perceived opinion consensus on important issues. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 707–719. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.797
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!