Predicting alternative strategies for preserving a belief in a just world: The case of repressive coping style
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 730–739, October 2011
How to Cite
Hafer, C. L. and Gosse, L. (2011), Predicting alternative strategies for preserving a belief in a just world: The case of repressive coping style. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 730–739. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.807
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2010
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: Grant #410-2000-0728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!