The experiment reported in this article was conducted by Daniela Renger, under Bernd Simon's supervision, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a doctoral degree.
Social recognition as an equal: The role of equality-based respect in group life
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: The Centrality of Social Image in Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 501–507, June 2011
How to Cite
Renger, D. and Simon, B. (2011), Social recognition as an equal: The role of equality-based respect in group life. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 501–507. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.814
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!