The research reported in this article was originally conducted for the first author's dissertation and then newly analyzed.
Effects of face experience on emotions and self-esteem in Japanese culture
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: The Centrality of Social Image in Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 446–455, June 2011
How to Cite
Lin, C.-C. and Yamaguchi, S. (2011), Effects of face experience on emotions and self-esteem in Japanese culture. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 446–455. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.817
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- Japanese Society of Promoting Science. Grant Number: H17-10898
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!