Special Issue Introduction
The centrality of social image in social psychology
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: The Centrality of Social Image in Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 403–410, June 2011
How to Cite
Rodriguez Mosquera, P. M., Uskul, A. K. and Cross, S. E. (2011), The centrality of social image in social psychology. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 403–410. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.820
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!