Are sexualized women complete human beings? Why men and women dehumanize sexually objectified women
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 774–785, October 2011
How to Cite
Vaes, J., Paladino, P. and Puvia, E. (2011), Are sexualized women complete human beings? Why men and women dehumanize sexually objectified women. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 774–785. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.824
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!