All else being equal: Are men always higher in social dominance orientation than women?
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 796–806, October 2011
How to Cite
Batalha, L., Reynolds, K. J. and Newbigin, C. A. (2011), All else being equal: Are men always higher in social dominance orientation than women?. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 796–806. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.829
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 435-2008-6896
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!