Appel and Kronberger contributed equally to this work.
Stereotype threat impairs ability building: Effects on test preparation among women in science and technology
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 904–913, December 2011
How to Cite
Appel, M., Kronberger, N. and Aronson, J. (2011), Stereotype threat impairs ability building: Effects on test preparation among women in science and technology. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 904–913. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.835
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- Seventh Framework People Program. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- European Commission. Grant Number: PIEF-GA-2008-220999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!