Fast Track Report
The consequences of pain: The social and physical pain overlap on psychological responses
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 681–687, October 2011
How to Cite
Riva, P., Wirth, J. H. and Williams, K. D. (2011), The consequences of pain: The social and physical pain overlap on psychological responses. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 681–687. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.837
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!