Sarah E. Martiny and Jenny Roth contributed equally to this work.
When a new group identity does harm on the spot: Stereotype threat in newly created groups
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 65–71, February 2012
How to Cite
Martiny, S. E., Roth, J., Jelenec, P., Steffens, M. C. and Croizet, J.-C. (2012), When a new group identity does harm on the spot: Stereotype threat in newly created groups. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 65–71. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.840
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: GRK 622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!