Fast track report
Is identifying with a historically victimized group good or bad for your health? Transgenerational post-traumatic stress and collective victimization
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 818–824, December 2011
How to Cite
Wohl, M. J. A. and Van Bavel, J. J. (2011), Is identifying with a historically victimized group good or bad for your health? Transgenerational post-traumatic stress and collective victimization. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 41: 818–824. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.844
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- Social Sciences Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-2008-0922
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!