Dysfunctional anticipatory thoughts and the self-handicapping strategy
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 72–81, February 2012
How to Cite
McCrea, S. M. and Flamm, A. (2012), Dysfunctional anticipatory thoughts and the self-handicapping strategy. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 72–81. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.845
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: DFG: MC 68/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!