Fast track report
Two experimental tests of trust in in-group strangers: The moderating role of common knowledge of group membership
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 30–35, February 2012
How to Cite
Platow, M. J., Foddy, M., Yamagishi, T., Lim, L. and Chow, A. (2012), Two experimental tests of trust in in-group strangers: The moderating role of common knowledge of group membership. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 30–35. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.852
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!