Perceptions of non-target confronters in response to racist and heterosexist remarks
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 112–119, February 2012
How to Cite
Dickter, C. L., Kittel, J. A. and Gyurovski, I. I. (2012), Perceptions of non-target confronters in response to racist and heterosexist remarks. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 112–119. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.855
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!