These authors contributed equally to this work.
Reactance, the self, and its group: When threats to freedom come from the ingroup versus the outgroup
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 164–173, March 2012
How to Cite
Graupmann, V., Jonas, E., Meier, E., Hawelka, S. and Aichhorn, M. (2012), Reactance, the self, and its group: When threats to freedom come from the ingroup versus the outgroup. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 164–173. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.857
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: JO 388/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!