Framing gender differences: Linguistic normativity affects perceptions of power and gender stereotypes
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 210–218, March 2012
How to Cite
Bruckmüller, S., Hegarty, P. and Abele, A. E. (2012), Framing gender differences: Linguistic normativity affects perceptions of power and gender stereotypes. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 210–218. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.858
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: AB 45/10-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!