Intergroup anxiety from the self and other: Evidence from self-report, physiological effects, and real interactions
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 150–163, March 2012
How to Cite
Greenland, K., Xenias, D. and Maio, G. (2012), Intergroup anxiety from the self and other: Evidence from self-report, physiological effects, and real interactions. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 150–163. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.867
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!