Taking the edge off of disagreement: linguistic abstractness and self-presentation to a heterogeneous audience
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 343–351, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Rubini, M. and Sigall, H. (2002), Taking the edge off of disagreement: linguistic abstractness and self-presentation to a heterogeneous audience. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 32: 343–351. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.94
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!