Motivation and dropout in female handballers: a 21-month prospective study
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 395–418, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Sarrazin, P., Vallerand, R., Guillet, E., Pelletier, L. and Cury, F. (2002), Motivation and dropout in female handballers: a 21-month prospective study. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 32: 395–418. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.98
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2000
- French Federation of Handball
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Le Fonds pour la Formation des Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche (FCAR Québec)
- Université du Québec à Montréal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!