Enzyme-catalyzed direct electron transfer: Fundamentals and analytical applications
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 1997 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 661–674, May 1997
How to Cite
Ghindilis, A. L., Atanasov, P. and Wilkins, E. (1997), Enzyme-catalyzed direct electron transfer: Fundamentals and analytical applications. Electroanalysis, 9: 661–674. doi: 10.1002/elan.1140090902
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1997
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!