Carbon Ceramic Electrodes Modified with Laccase from Trametes hirsuta: Fabrication, Characterization and Their Use for Phenolic Compounds Detection
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 907–917, May 2007
How to Cite
Haghighi, B., Rahmati-Panah, A., Shleev, S. and Gorton, L. (2007), Carbon Ceramic Electrodes Modified with Laccase from Trametes hirsuta: Fabrication, Characterization and Their Use for Phenolic Compounds Detection. Electroanalysis, 19: 907–917. doi: 10.1002/elan.200603839
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!