An Ionic-Liquid Based Probe for the Sequential Preconcentration from Headspace and Direct Voltammetric Detection of Phenols in Wastewaters
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electroanalysis and the Environment
Volume 19, Issue 19-20, pages 2141–2148, October 2007
How to Cite
Toniolo, R., Pizzariello, A., Susmel, S., Dossi, N., Doherty, Andrew P. and Bontempelli, G. (2007), An Ionic-Liquid Based Probe for the Sequential Preconcentration from Headspace and Direct Voltammetric Detection of Phenols in Wastewaters. Electroanalysis, 19: 2141–2148. doi: 10.1002/elan.200703961
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!