Amperometric Nitrosothiol Sensor Using Immobilized Organoditelluride Species as Selective Catalytic Layer
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemical Sensors – Honoring Ernö Pretsch
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 270–279, February 2008
How to Cite
Hwang, S., Cha, W. and Meyerhoff, Mark E. (2008), Amperometric Nitrosothiol Sensor Using Immobilized Organoditelluride Species as Selective Catalytic Layer. Electroanalysis, 20: 270–279. doi: 10.1002/elan.200704053
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!