Electrochemistry of Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes (CNx) with Different Nitrogen Content and Its Application in Simultaneous Determination of Dihydroxybenzene Isomers
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 18, pages 1981–1986, September 2008
How to Cite
Dong, J., Qu, X., Wang, L., Zhao, C. and Xu, J. (2008), Electrochemistry of Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes (CNx) with Different Nitrogen Content and Its Application in Simultaneous Determination of Dihydroxybenzene Isomers. Electroanalysis, 20: 1981–1986. doi: 10.1002/elan.200804274
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!