Ion-Selective Organic Electrochemical Junction Transistors Based on Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Doped with Poly(styrene sulfonate)
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The 12th International Conference on Electroanalysis, ESEAC 2008
Volume 21, Issue 3-5, pages 472–479, February 2009
How to Cite
Mousavi, Z., Ekholm, A., Bobacka, J. and Ivaska, A. (2009), Ion-Selective Organic Electrochemical Junction Transistors Based on Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Doped with Poly(styrene sulfonate). Electroanalysis, 21: 472–479. doi: 10.1002/elan.200804427
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!