Imaging the Origins of Coating Degradation and Blistering Caused by Electrolyte Immersion Assisted by SECM
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 2569–2574, December 2009
How to Cite
Souto, R. M., González-García, Y., González, S. and Burstein, G. T. (2009), Imaging the Origins of Coating Degradation and Blistering Caused by Electrolyte Immersion Assisted by SECM. Electroanalysis, 21: 2569–2574. doi: 10.1002/elan.200900262
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!