Regenerable Leptin Immunosensor Based on Protein G Immobilized Au-Pyrrole Propylic Acid-Polypyrrole Nanocomposite
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1078–1083, May 2010
How to Cite
Chen, W., Lei, Y. and Li, C. (2010), Regenerable Leptin Immunosensor Based on Protein G Immobilized Au-Pyrrole Propylic Acid-Polypyrrole Nanocomposite. Electroanalysis, 22: 1078–1083. doi: 10.1002/elan.200900536
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!