Electrochemiluminescence Aptamer Biosensor for Detection of Thrombin Based on CdS QDs/ACNTs Electrode
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cluster: Graphene in Electroanalysis
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 1007–1012, April 2011
How to Cite
Yang , L., Zhu, J., Xu, Y., Yun, W., Zhang, R., He, P. and Fang, Y. (2011), Electrochemiluminescence Aptamer Biosensor for Detection of Thrombin Based on CdS QDs/ACNTs Electrode. Electroanalysis, 23: 1007–1012. doi: 10.1002/elan.201000404
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2010
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21075042
- Shanghai Educational Development Foundation. Grant Number: 2008CG30
- Foundation of Wenzhou Science & Technology Bureau. Grant Number: Y20100051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!