An Electrochemical Immunosensor for Testosterone Using Gold Nanoparticles – Carbon Nanotubes Composite Electrodes
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 13th International Conference on Electroanalysis, ESEAC 2010, Gijón, Spain
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 169–176, January 2011
How to Cite
Serafín, V., Eguílaz, M., Agüí, L., Yáñez-Sedeño, P. and Pingarrón, J. M. (2011), An Electrochemical Immunosensor for Testosterone Using Gold Nanoparticles – Carbon Nanotubes Composite Electrodes. Electroanalysis, 23: 169–176. doi: 10.1002/elan.201000419
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: DPS2008-07005-C02-01, CTQ2009-12650
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!