Porphyrin Functionalized Graphene for Sensitive Electrochemical Detection of Ultratrace Explosives
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cluster: Graphene in Electroanalysis
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 885–893, April 2011
How to Cite
Guo, C. X., Lei, Y. and Li, C. M. (2011), Porphyrin Functionalized Graphene for Sensitive Electrochemical Detection of Ultratrace Explosives. Electroanalysis, 23: 885–893. doi: 10.1002/elan.201000522
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- Science and Technology Directorate of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!