Experimental and PM6/SPARKLE Semiempirical Study of Interaction between 4-Methoxyphenylcyanamide and Gadolinium(III) as a Fast Polymeric Membrane Sensor
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cluster: Graphene in Electroanalysis
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 1029–1037, April 2011
How to Cite
Rezaei, B., Askarpour, N. and Hadadzadeh, H. (2011), Experimental and PM6/SPARKLE Semiempirical Study of Interaction between 4-Methoxyphenylcyanamide and Gadolinium(III) as a Fast Polymeric Membrane Sensor. Electroanalysis, 23: 1029–1037. doi: 10.1002/elan.201000624
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
- Isfahan University of Technology (IUT)
- Research Council
- Center of Excellence in Sensor and Green Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!