Preparation and Application of Mediator-Free H2O2 Biosensors of Graphene-Fe3O4 Composites
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cluster: Graphene in Electroanalysis
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 862–869, April 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, K., Zhu, Y., Yang, X. and Li, C. (2011), Preparation and Application of Mediator-Free H2O2 Biosensors of Graphene-Fe3O4 Composites. Electroanalysis, 23: 862–869. doi: 10.1002/elan.201000629
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20925621, 20976054
- the Key Project of Science and Technology for Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 107045
- the Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 09ZZ58
- the Program of Shanghai Subject Chief Scientist. Grant Number: 08XD1401500
- the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!