A Graphene Platform for Sensitive Electrochemical Immunoassay of Carcinoembryoninc Antigen Based on Gold-Nanoflower Biolabels
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cluster: Graphene in Electroanalysis
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 832–841, April 2011
How to Cite
Su, B., Tang, J., Yang, H., Chen, G., Huang, J. and Tang, D. (2011), A Graphene Platform for Sensitive Electrochemical Immunoassay of Carcinoembryoninc Antigen Based on Gold-Nanoflower Biolabels. Electroanalysis, 23: 832–841. doi: 10.1002/elan.201000635
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075019, 20877019, 20735002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732403
- Key Natural Sciences Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: D0520001
- of Science and Technology Department of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2007Y0026
- NTU-MOE. Grant Number: RG65/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!