Development of a Sputtered Nanocarbon Film Based Microdisk Array Electrode for the Highly Stable Detection of Serotonin
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cluster: Graphene in Electroanalysis
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 827–831, April 2011
How to Cite
Inokuchi, H., Kato, D., Ueda, A. and Niwa, O. (2011), Development of a Sputtered Nanocarbon Film Based Microdisk Array Electrode for the Highly Stable Detection of Serotonin. Electroanalysis, 23: 827–831. doi: 10.1002/elan.201000636
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!