Directed Self-Assembly of Gold Nanoparticles on Graphene-Ionic Liquid Hybrid for Enhancing Electrocatalytic Activity
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cluster: Graphene in Electroanalysis
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 850–857, April 2011
How to Cite
Ho Yang, M., Choi, B. G., Park, H., Park, T. J., Hong, W. H. and Lee , S. Y. (2011), Directed Self-Assembly of Gold Nanoparticles on Graphene-Ionic Liquid Hybrid for Enhancing Electrocatalytic Activity. Electroanalysis, 23: 850–857. doi: 10.1002/elan.201000645
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- IT Leading R&D Support Project from the Ministry of Knowledge Economy through Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology
- World Class University program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology through the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R322009000101420
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!