Nickel Nanoparticle Modified BDD Electrode Shows an Electrocatalytic Response to Adenine and DNA in Aqueous Alkaline Media
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cluster: Graphene in Electroanalysis
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 931–938, April 2011
How to Cite
Harfield, J. C., Toghill, K. E., Batchelor-McAuley, C., Downing, C. and Compton, R. G. (2011), Nickel Nanoparticle Modified BDD Electrode Shows an Electrocatalytic Response to Adenine and DNA in Aqueous Alkaline Media. Electroanalysis, 23: 931–938. doi: 10.1002/elan.201000658
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!