Preparation and Electrochemical Properties of Graphene-Modified Electrodes for All-Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cluster: Electroanalysis and Bioelectroanalysis in South Korea
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2139–2143, September 2011
How to Cite
Tsai, H.-M., Yang, S.-Y., Ma, C.-C. M. and Xie, X. (2011), Preparation and Electrochemical Properties of Graphene-Modified Electrodes for All-Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries. Electroanalysis, 23: 2139–2143. doi: 10.1002/elan.201100181
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Number: 99N82452E1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!