Design of a High Throughput 25-Well Parallel Electrolyzer for the Accelerated Discovery of CO2 Reduction Catalysts via a Combinatorial Approach
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 2335–2342, October 2011
How to Cite
Dang, T., Ramsaran, R., Roy, S., Froehlich, J., Wang, J. and Kubiak, C. P. (2011), Design of a High Throughput 25-Well Parallel Electrolyzer for the Accelerated Discovery of CO2 Reduction Catalysts via a Combinatorial Approach. Electroanalysis, 23: 2335–2342. doi: 10.1002/elan.201100346
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- DARPA Surface Catalysis for Energy Program
- UCSD Crafts Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!